Van der Vorm Vastgoed Group strives to provide you with the best possible service.
Should a situation occur with which you are not satisfied, please take the opportunity to make us aware of it.
Within our organization, Ms. D. van Nieuwenhuizen (Customer Value Manager) will assess your complaint and work with you to reach a satisfactory and mutually agreeable resolution with you. You can make your complaint known to us in the following ways:

We use the following procedure

Confirmation of receipt
When you submit a complaint to us, the Customer Value Manager will send you a confirmation of receipt as soon as possible.

Proposed resolution
The Customer Value Manager aims to inform you about the proposed resolution within approximately 2 weeks after the submission of the complaint. If it is not possible to offer a resolution within 2 weeks, they will inform you, together with reasons, after the submission of the complaint. The Customer Value Manager will also indicate the period in which the proposed resolution will be determined.

Complaint management
If the resolution offered meets your approval, you will receive a formal confirmation from us.

By submitting a complaint you enable us to improve the quality of our services.

Frequently Asked Questions

Apply for homes

  • How do I sign up for a rental?

    Registration is free. You can register only if you are 18 or older. Registration is very simple through our website by clicking on the heading register. Everybody registers as a household. Therefore your partner doesn’t need to register separately but registers together with you. You’ll also have to indicate with how many people you wish to move. Upon receipt of your registration you will receive an email confirmation and we will process your request.

  • How are candidates selected?

    We divide all responses based on time of registration. Whichever interested party that has been registered for the longest period of time will be aided first. The same order is used to determine which interested candidates will be offered the properties. We do not work with urgent procedure.

  • How long is the waiting list?

    The length of the waiting list is very variable, differing by location and type. The length can vary from a number of months up to a year. It should however be noted that this is just an indication. A number of parameters influence the exact length which makes it difficult to correctly answer this question. Amongst other it depends on the number of terminations and the number of interested parties.

  • How do I request rent allowance (huurtoeslag)?

    Rent allowance can be requested from the Tax office with an application form. This form can be downloaded via or requested by telephone by dialling: 0800-0543. To be eligible for rent allowance you’ll have to meet certain standards in terms of age, rent, income and wealth. Through the website you can obtain more information and even make a test calculation of the height of your rent allowance.

Reparations and modifications

  • I’d like to make some adjustments to my residence, is that allowed?

    To install hard floorings, such as laminate or parquet, or if you’d like to make other adjustments to your home you are required to ask for permission in writing.

  • Where to go for repairs on my house?

    During office hours you can contact your service manager/caretaker of our maintenance department. Our maintenance department can be reached by telephone on weekdays from Monday to Friday from 07.30 – 16.15. After 16.15 hours and on weekends, you will be automatically redirected to our service centre. The maintenance department can be reached by telephone under the number 010-429 26 14 or by email:


  • Is it permitted to sublet my residence to someone else?

    No, this is not allowed. We try to take great care in our procedure to rent housing. Fair housing allocation is paramount in this regard. Therefore we do not condone subletting.

  • How do I terminate my rent?

    Termination of rent should be requested for in writing. The lease can only be terminated on the last day of a month. The notice period amounts to at least one calendar month. A termination of lease is final and irrevocable. Termination of lease subject to certain requirements is not possible. If two tenants signed the contract then both should sign the termination of lease.

  • What will happen if the tenant of a property dies?

    If you’re the partner/spouse of the deceased tenant you can ask us to adjust the ascription on the lease. In doing so only your name will be featured on the lease. Is the deceased person the sole tenant? Then we handle the termination of the lease agreement in conjunction with the heirs. Upon termination of the lease, we’ll need a death certificate.

  • What happens during the preliminary inspection?

    The service manager/caretaker assesses what needs to be done before you deliver the house. This includes the cleanliness of the property, any belongings for acquisition and possible self-implemented changes to the property which may or may not stay. The service manager/caretaker writes all the necessary information down on the inspection form. You will also receive an overview of the costs per part, in case Van der Vorm Real Estate must carry out any of the activities mentioned.

  • Is it possible to move the date of the preliminary inspection?

    Yes, that is possible. Contact your service manager/caretaker as soon as possible, his details are mentioned in our confirmation letter from your cancellation.

  • What happens during the final inspection?

    The service manager/caretaker assesses whether the work, which was passed to you during the preliminary inspection, has been carried out. Furthermore he records the meter readings, but beware: it is your responsibility to pass on the correct information to the utility company.


  • What to do when experiencing nuisance problems?

    Firstly we always advice to try and enter into contact with the neighbour in question. If this does not remedy the situation please let us know in writing. You can use the form on this page. Alternatively, contact Ms. D. van Nieuwenhuizen (telephone 010-436 9218, email Together with you, she will search for a suitable solution.

  • I want to cancel my garage/parking space, how does that work?

    The procedure is the same as with a rental. Meaning you need to terminate the lease in writing. The lease can only be terminated halfway through the month or on the last day of a month. The notice period amounts to at least one calendar month. A termination of lease is final and irrevocable. Termination of lease subject to certain circumstances is not possible. If two tenants are featured on the contract then both are required to sign the termination of lease.

  • What to do in case of an emergency?

    In an emergency, please call our service center (open 24 hours a day).

    Phone: 010-429 26 14

    An emergency is defined as a situation where there is an immediate risk of harm. These include a large leakage, glass breakage, burglary, faulty heating frost, a short circuit with fire etc.
    Please be aware that if you reported complaint turns out to be not an emergency, we are unfortunately forced to charge you the extra incurred costs.

  • I would like to have work done ...

    Would you like to perform work, please fill out this form. We will contact you as soon as possible.

Contact us